Last Updated: February 18, 2022
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our Sites, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, some of the cookies that are installed on your device, or other persistent device identifiers. Additionally, as you browse our Sites, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms that referred you to our Sites, and information about how you interact with our Sites. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on our Sites, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- We also use third party analytics services such as Google: See here for how Google uses data when you use our Service and how you may opt out (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ , https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/)
You may voluntarily provide us information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, and other personally identifiable information if you register for a user account on our Sites. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send through our Sites. You may provide us information in User Content, such as your public profile and comments that you post to our Sites. We refer to this information as User-Provided Information.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the User-Provided Information to communicate with you such as responding to quote requests, general information requests, and customer support.
We use the Device Information that we collect:
- to authenticate users of the site or personalize content;
- to analyze how our Sites are used;
- to diagnose service or technical problems;
- to maintain security;
- to screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address); and
- to improve and optimize our Sites(for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our Sites).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share some Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Sites — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ , and here: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will not sell your Personal Information under any circumstance.
Please note that we do not alter our Sites’ data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through our Sites or Apps), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you communicate with us through our Sites, we will maintain your User-Provided Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We work diligently to protect our community, and we maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against unauthorized use, disclosure of or access to personal information, including but not limited to:
- User authentication
- Data encryption
- Organizational controls, such as privacy training for staff
We make every effort to maintain the security of personal information, and we work hard to ensure the integrity and security of our systems, no practices are 100% immune, and we cannot guarantee the security of information. Outages, attacks, human error, system failure, unauthorized use or other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. If we learn of a security breach, we will attempt to notify you electronically (subject to any applicable laws) so that you can take appropriate protective steps; for example, we may post a notice on our homepage or elsewhere on the Service.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
1820 S. Boulder Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
+1 (866) 875-3464